Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Shopping

Well, Tiffany and I went on a late night Walmart shopping trip. Did I just say that? Late night? I must be getting old. We left before 8:00 PM and was home before 10. It was fun. I was childless (which probably never happens, except when we go on the nursing home ministry), Brad was home, and 3 were in bed before I left-- 2 of those were sleeping, and Micah probably fell right to sleep, so he "watched" the kids.

Today we are going to do a lot of baking and doing the odds and ends for tomorrows dinner. We always have a big day on Thanksgiving (well, all holidays). I make my own meal, sometimes friends of ours join us. Then we visit my parents for a short time, and then we go and visit his parents.

My plans are to get 2 pumpkin and one apple pie done today, Macarooni salad, and deviled eggs. Will see if I can get it all done.

Talk to you later

No comments:

Post a Comment

My songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones