Monday, December 21, 2009

The things kids say

The things kids say. I have so many I really should write them down as they happen because I tend to forget them then. But one cute one I remember just happened the other day:
Little Brad (2 yrs) was coming down the basement steps. I had just shut the big bilco doors (the kind that lays on teh ground outside to get in the basement you pull up). they were left open from the night before so there was snow on the steps and of course the door. When I shut the doors snow came all over me (boy was that cold).
I go over to the steps and said to brad, what happened to me, how did snow get on me. He kind of smiled and said you shut the door (he heard it).
I said, what do i do now? He looked thought for a split second and you could almost see the lightbulb go off and he said "I will go get you a towel", he spins around on the steps and goes to go upstairs. lol
I stopped him, there was so much snow on me, I had to get changed. But his thought process was cute.

Well, gotta go
Talk to you later

No comments:

Post a Comment

My songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones