Saturday, September 26, 2015

Gratz Fair

Today was a busy day. All 4 boys had soccer games and they all won. I am so proud to watch my boys playing and having fun. Josh and Micah were invited to go to the Gratz Fair with two boys who are brothers and play on their teams. So Brad decided the rest of us would also go to the fair. I do not like the fair. For our sized family it cost a FORTUNE. $8 per person to get in!!! I guess in a small town like we live in people love it, but not me... Anyway, I went along this year, and sat and waited as kids got on rides. Girls begged me to go on this one ride. NEVER AGAIN! I was so sick. It was the umberella one that goes in the air. I had my eyes closed the whole time and felt sick. But I could hear them laughing at me. I just can't do rides anymore after having kids.

Tomorrow I have a new friend and her son coming to church with us. This will be so special for her to come. I hope she enjoys the message. I enjoying visiting with her. It is one of Micahs team members mothers.

Well I am beat. Off to bed soon for this lady. Too much excitement for the day. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

My songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones