Friday, October 2, 2009

Babysitting

Today I got a call from a friend. She is sick so I get to watch her kids. We are having a lot of fun. They are right now building with the legos, well, my kids are, Julia is just watching, Mark is drawing with a dry erase board. He has had that thing since he got here. Christmas present idea for only 3.00. And Christy, well, she is being passed around from one kid to the next. They all love holding her. and she loves being held. The kids are getting used to my two boxers. They have not yet been introduced to the new addition to the family, the gecko. Although Mark did see the crickets in a bag (gecko food).
So this is the day in the life of 9 kids (today), what fun. Mine are actually not fighting and bickering, they are all trying to share with the new kids. I should have them over more often. I should get my camera and post pics. After lunch maybe.
Well, talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones