Monday, October 12, 2009

Too Heavy

My two year old was helping me to get the cereal for breakfast and he ran over to the fridge and said I will get the milk it is too heavy for you. Oh, good thing I have those 2 yr old muscles around to help me with the milk :0)

It is funny what kids do.
Timothy (Just turned four) does not know all his letters yet, but because when things get labeled around here they get a K, J, L, M, T, B for the kids. So timothy thinks that T (it does not say /t/) it says timothy. the other night when we were eating alphabet shaped noodles the kids were spelling out their names. Timothy kept finding T's and saying I found a timothy, and another Timothy. Later Kayla was looking for an I to finish our last name and I said to look in tim's pile I think he threw some I's in by mistake. He said no mom, these are all Timothys. I could not stop laughing. boy will I have my work cut out next year in school.

Micah, who is in first grade with most things (but still only five) does not know all his letter names. He knows what they all say, and can read some stuff, but he does not know that an I is called an "I". so he was finding his letters and he said, I am looking for the /i/ (short i sound). I have the "M" and "C".

Well, better go. I am supposed to be working.
Talk to you later

No comments:

Post a Comment

My songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones