Thursday, October 29, 2009

Brads first fall season

Yesterday my two year old looked out the front window and saw the van covered with leaves. He made a little growl and said Mom, the tree fell on your van, can I get it off.
I thought that was so funny. This is the first fall he is actually experiencing and understanding. To him the leaves are a tree, and when they were laying on the van he thought the tree fell on the van.
It is neat to know what kids really think.

Last year- Driving to church the farmers were spreading manure in the fields. Josh (age 7 at the time) said, what are they spreading? I said manure. He thought for a moment and said- Ewww, I am not eating corn anymore. :0)

Well, better go for now.
Talk to you later

No comments:

Post a Comment

My songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones