Sunday, October 11, 2009

Stromboli

We went to eat with our friends again. Stromboli is the choice on the menu for our families (the adults). We have not gotten together with them for about a month (or so it seems, but that might be pretty accurate). It was fun catching up. Both Tiffany and I have been sick, hopefully we are both on the mend and working our way to being better.
I love how the kids are together. My 2 year old was calling their three year old to come sit with him. I like that they are close. Even as they are young, you can see their budding friendships. it is hard to find a family with the same goals in life as far as raising a family, so it is nice that we have one, and the kids are the same ages, so they will grow up with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones