Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday!!!

I always look forward to Fridays, I don't know why, since in my case I work from home, and I work for work mostly 7 days a week. But still Fridays are something I look forward to.

We did actually get in one full week of school this week. I am so happy, I am starting to realize that i need to slow down, I do actually have time for it all. When I feel stressed and rushed then I don't get much done. Isn't it weird how that happens?


I got to go to my friend Tiffany's house today on a way back from an appointment. We got some violin practice in and got to chat with just 5 kids around instead of the usual combined 9 (I only had 2 with me today). So that was very nice, and I got to see first hand Mark and Julia's new room! Wonderful. I love it.

Brad and the kids that stayed home cut the grass and weed wacked the yard. Boy it looks so nice.

Micah is reading a little faster now (a little), boy it is definately a slow process with him. I think it depends on his mood though. Some words he looks at and barely sounds them out. Then after 5 minutes he does not even know what the letters are anymore. He gets bored easily. So out we pulled the Bible and read some easy words out of there too. He likes that, and we can call that devotion. He is doing his own devotion (even if it is just one verse). As long as we talk about the verse that works. Goodie.


Now we are grilling. Filet Mignon (is that spelled right) for me and Brad and burgers for the kids. Boy they can't wait till they become a dad and mom (I hear that a lot) :0)

I am also making macarroni salad (as another friend calls them Jackie's macci's)


Well, better go, I should be working while supper is grilling and the kids are out helping dad!

Talk to you later

No comments:

Post a Comment

My songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones