Tuesday, September 8, 2009

starting the blog

Well, that was easy to set this up. This was always something I wanted to do but thought it would be hard to do it.

Today we are doing a catch up day. With the long weekend, and doing no work, well... lets just say, I really don't have time to blog, but wanted to take a break.

The 3 younger kids are playing a game of pick up to see who can pick up the toy screws the fastest. They have been at it for about 10 minutes and not tiring of it.
Kayla is practicing the piano, and Josh and Laura are eating mac salad from yesterdays picnic at Bubba and Kellys.
I found a good verse in my Bible in yesterdays reading, Psalm 6 vs. 1-2 (mainly 1). I think if that is the way we want the Lord to correct us, we should do the same with our children. Funny how we can read the same verse many times and just one day it finally stands out and has a meaning we need.

Talk to you later
Jackie

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you started one. It made me start one, too. Now to keep up with it! I am your first follower!

    ReplyDelete

My songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones