Friday, September 11, 2009

Rainy Friday

Well, the birthday went well yesterday. I have to get some pictures put on here. Laura got a harp and a recorder and a book on how to play the recorder, and kayla got a recorder, (they can share the book). The harp is a lap harp, small but cute.
Today it is raining. That is good and bad. I have a bunch of kids that want to go out and play and a lot of work to do. The go out and play would sound good today with my work, but instead we are trapped in the house, no carpet to help quiet the noise. when I am busy with work, especially with a deadline, I get cranky. So just took a break to read my Bible, and what did God show me? Well read my other blog :) No, he said a gracious woman retaineth honor... Oops! I needed to hear that. Isn't that amazing?

Oh, one good thing, today is one week since the BIG bedroom clean and guess what! It is still clean, no clothes piles, no clutter on bureau! I am so happy. The kids rooms are looking good still. I have not gotten to my kitchen yet, but I will, soon?!

Please pray for my mom. Her back surgery is a no go, her bones are way to brittle -0 and -1 whatever that means. It is all from the chemo she had done. So she is wearing a very expensive brace and has to go to a special clinic to see what they can give her to strengthen her bones.

Well, i better go
Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones