Wednesday, September 9, 2009

House cleaning

Well, today is a new day. I am not feeling the greatest. I told my husband that Tiffany and I are officially bloggers :0) He rolled his eyes at me and smiled.
Well, my bedroom is cleaned and the master bathroom (did that the other day) and guess what... no clothes pile on the floor or chair yet!! Yippee!
The kids rooms have been kept after, so that is well. Next thing to tackle is the kitchen. But where should I start?
And the basement, but i will save that for last.
School will be crazy this week. Monday was the holiday, yesterday i had work to catch up on, so no school for the younger ones, and today is Wednesday which is always hectic. Thursday, I HAVE to run to Selinsgrove to return my wonderful buy of an exercise machine (Fed Ex is out there). The guys are going on a big fishing trip Friday and I won't have a vehicle. Plus one publication is due next week, so busy weekend too.
Well, I better go. I will try maybe the 15 minutes a day in the kitchen, slowly but surely it will get done. Right?

Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones