Thursday, September 17, 2009

Well, got a phone call this morning, hubbys mom has a problem with her eyes and needs to go to ER or maybe an eye doctor. So, here goes our day again, nothing can ever be planned around here. So off he takes her to the doctor, and I am filling in for him and taking the kids to the office for the daily meeting. It is now 1:21 and school has not started yet, and for the past 3 hours we have been on the road. Now I have work to catch up on while the kids sit at the table and do school.
Anyway, one paper is now done that was due the beginning of the week, 3 more to go!! this week every month is definately deadline days, so it is run, run, run. Most times I don't mind.
My 8 year old son wants to play the cello. I told him if he learns the violin first and shows his want to practice, than we will get a cello.
Well, I better go, school is not getting done while I am on the computer.
talk to you later

No comments:

Post a Comment

My songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones