Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Violin playing

Well, the day is just about over for me. I am going to bed early. But we practiced the violin today in church for the strings group. Sorry Tiffany and Zach, but I am really nervous about this song. It is "easy" they say-- Sweet Hour of Prayer. I think I miss more notes than i hit. Oh well, practice, practice, practice.
Some of the kids are not feeling the greatest today, but we all must be well because it is Kayla and Laura's birthday tomorrow. Ages 10 and 7. They want to go to Hoss' for dinner because they sing happy birthday and give you a cake, the kids also eat free when it is their birthday. I must return my exercise machine so I have to go that way anyway. I guess we will see what we are doing.
Good night, until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones